Day 1: Welcome aboard – Halong cruise
Leave Hanoi at 7:45 AM and arrive in Halong Bay around 12:00PM by private car or
van (transportation service on your request) Welcome on board and set sail
through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the
azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands
rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy
islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a
pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among
floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave and enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé before
going back to your boat. Dinner is served on board
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on board
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise—Hanoi
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to
admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. Deep cruise into Bai Tu
Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau
Moi temple while joining our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about
Vietnamese cuisine art. Opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie
site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
Driver is awaiting for you there and transfer you back to Hanoi.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends
on weather condition!
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- English speaking guide on board
- Sunset cocktails and canapés at Tien Ong cave
- Cooking demonstration on 2nd day
- All meals per program
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- All entrance and visiting fees
- Tax and Services charges.
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking 35$/person/hour (Book directly on board)
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transfer round trip ( on request)
This rate is quoted in USD per
cabin for the year 2012 & 2013